Metallic structures for storing flexible containers and pallets.
- Safe Stacking of Flexible Containers.
- Clean, hygienic and easy to clean (no nooks and crannies).
- Saves space in return transport or when not in use (1:12).
- Increased storage capacity with stacking.
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Option to customize them by changing the properties of the Flexible Containers.
- Option of adding an outlet valve.
ACCESSORIES: Option to add wheels to the base of the structure
Parts of the MEC 3.0
Base or bottom.
8 aluminum bars for stacking.
4 corner pieces.
1 upper frame or top
Assembly of the structure
Place the 8 aluminum bars into the holes in the base
Place the 4 corner pieces on the upper end of the bars and connect them to each other
Finally, place the gray upper frame on the corner pieces.
Installing the Flexible Container in the MEC 3.0.
Unfold the Flexible Container (measuring 95x95x105 cm) and place it in the MEC3.
Attach the elastic bands above and below the system to maintain its shape before and during filling. The elastic bands stretch out for easy filling
Return, transport and storage of empty MEC3 structures
MEC3 structures that are not in use occupy very little space during return and storage.
The volume reduction is 1:12.
One batch holds 12 MEC3 structures