CLIMESA’s constant improvement of process effectiveness is part of our history and development.
CLIMESA’s constant improvement of process effectiveness is part of our history and development. In 1996 CLIMESA certified its quality system under the ISO 9002:1994 Standard, which currently corresponds to the ISO 9001:2008 Standard. CLIMESA’s Quality Policy is clearly focused on satisfying its customers’ needs.
At CLIMESA we understand QUALITY as a way of working that enables us to define and make any product, process or service following a preset pattern, with no deviations and at a minimum cost.
We achieve this by making efforts to comply with our customers’ requirements and expectations, as well as with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, enabling us to:
- Ensure the technical quality of products and stay competitive
- Collect, transmit and manage the necessary information to continually improve our products
- Offer quick and effective technical assistance
- Guarantee correct service in terms of quantities and deadlines
- Be able to detect and adapt ourselves to the needs of the market as a whole and our customers in particular
- Offer competitive prices
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality system to increase customer satisfaction
- In addition to having a quality system that ensures the success of our processes, we guarantee the quality and safety of our products through a series of approval tests performed in certified laboratories (SGS, APPLUS, LABORDATA and N.E.L.) to ensure compliance with specific EFIBCA, ISO and UN standards for every type of product we manufacture.